Re: [Gimp-user] Softproof with GIMP

On Sun, Sep 29, 2013 at 9:25 PM, wonderer wrote:
Hello there,

I want to do some softproofing and I struggle with some details. I have
the Profile file (for he monitor and the printer) and it shows correctly
under the Colormanagement Tab in the actual GIMP 2.8 version.
Now I want to see my original Picture and the Colorcorrected e.g. for
the Softproof to print side-by-side on the screen. Is there a way to get
this?

AFAIK, softproofing with separate+ plug-in creates a new image. So you
can go to multiple-window mode and look at them side-by-side.

Alexandre