Re: [Gimp-user] Gegl Operation Missing

Am 24.11.2013 18:26, schrieb Carusoswi:
So, I have installed/uninstalled Gimp 2.9, it's not working.  Would like to
re-install Gimp 2.8, but forget how to do that.  I've been using the software
center.

At any rate, whichever version I now have installed throws up the following
message when I start the application:

GEGL Operation Missing
Gimp requires the GEGL Operation Gegl-Seamless-Clone

Check your GEGL install and insure it has been compiled with any dependencies
required for Gimp.

. . . well, I am at a loss as to how to go about this.

Any advice would be welcome.

Thanks.

Caruso

Open a terminal:
sudo ppa-purge ppa:otto-kesselgulasch/gimp-edge

In case of problems:
http://www.webupd8.org/2012/02/how-to-use-launchpad-ppa-add-remove.html

Cheers

Otto from kesselgulasch

--
Lao-Tse sagt: Nichtstun ist besser, als mit viel Mühe nichts zu schaffen.

https://one.ubuntu.com/referrals/referee/1974067/