Re: [Gimp-user] Join.me Problems

On 23.11.2013 19:37, scl wrote:
On 23.11.2013 at 7:34 PM Joel Glatthard wrote:
Hello there, I have this problem.
I'm using a graphics tablet with gimp and that works perfectly well.
After
I start Join.me It goes random. The strokes becom ugly, pressure is no
longer supported and it starts to change vaious tool-settings. I really
like to share my work. is there anything I can do?

We know of some spooky UI behaviour with some screen recorders and
if you mean [Join.Me], the screen sharing from PCs to iPads software,
your problem could be related.

And it would be important to let its developers know about that problem
- they may have some idea what is causing this, and where it can be fixed.

--
Regards,
Michael