Re: [Gimp-user] My question

Hello,

On Fri, Nov 22, 2013 at 5:13 AM, Wendell Schloneger
<Wendellds zoominternet net> wrote:
I am just trying to download Gimp to my Mac with 10.8.5 Maverick installed.
This is my first attempt.
 I want to use it to change PDF files to JPEG and not have distortion or size change.

Where can I find the proper download site or are there none available?

Why are you sending this email to me personally instead of the mailing list?
Anyway, the page for all downloads, Mac OSX included is the official
website: http://www.gimp.org/downloads/

If you have any problem, please send your next message to the list,
not me only. I am not a Mac OSX user, I cannot help me for more
details thank linking you to this page. But I know for sure you'll
find GIMP for OSX there.
Regards,

Jehan

Wendell