[Gimp-user] Help browser defaults to wrong program.

When I seek to access the help manual online instead of any of
my web browsers I get Quanta, which these days is an IDE for web
or other development. Only Gimp makes this mistake. Inkscape
does not. I don't care if I get Firefox or Seamonkey or
Konqueror. I just want to get a real web browser.

Slackware 14.0 which comes with a recent version of Gimp (2.8.2)

--
John Culleton
Wexford Press