Re: [Gimp-user] Windows Installer - 64 or 32 bit?

On 11/7/2013 4:08 AM, Wolfgang Hugemann wrote:
Hello to all,

I am new to this list (but not so new to Gimp). I will hold a photo and
video editing seminar tomorrow where I will present Gimp as an
alternative to Photoshop.

There has been only one precompiled Windows Installer for Gimp ever
since and I wonder whether it installs a 64 bit or a 32 version of Gimp
- or just chooses the adequate (?).

The program's "Help" info is of not much help in regard to this issue.
32 vs. 64 bit software seems to bee a big issue under Window at the
moment and will surely provoke questions tomorrow. So could you please
enlighten me?

Greetings from Germany
Wolfgang Hugemann

Asked and answered, the Windows downloader pulls the one needed if I read Jernej's post right.

--
Yours in Christ,

Joseph A Nagy Jr
"Whoever loves instruction loves knowledge, But he who hates correction
is stupid." -- Proverbs 12:1
Original content CopyFree (F) under the OWL
http://copyfree.org/licenses/owl/license.txt