Re: [Gimp-user] Restricting tool movement along a single axis

2013/10/31, Ofnuts <ofnuts laposte net>:
Like "View/Snap to active path"?

(which suffers two probems as far as I know: 1) you cannot set the
capture radius like you can for guides and canvas edges, and 2) it
doesn't work in the path editor... where it would be most useful.

Would You please explain why.

I'm not sure how serious this problems are.
Whether it is impossible to set capture radius due to some Gimp/GTK
internal restriction or we haven't try it yet?

I'm open to any suggestions: how both of us could keep our desired workflow.

--
Dominik Tabisz