[Gimp-user] ToolBox tools gone, HELP!

Hello, new here!
Ive used Gimp for 4 years now and this is the first time this has happened
to me. I have lost my tool box tool options. Where did they go?
I went into the Windows/Drop box D/ toolbox but still cant get it to drop my
brush options back in the tool box. I have reinstalled Gimp 2.8 twice now and
they are still gone.
   I am so upset becuase I use Gimp a lot more than CS5,
I use my art programs with Wacom............

I am not a pro at all and for some reason this is beyone me. HELP, Help ,

--
TheEquineArtist (via www.gimpusers.com/forums)