Re: [Gimp-user] question about scrambing images in gimp

On Wed, 2013-05-29 at 17:45 -0400, KATHLEEN LORALEE KELLER wrote:
Hi All,
I'm new to gimp, but wanted to know if there's a way we can scramble
images using the program. We are trying to make images unrecognizable
through scrambling (while still retaining the image colors,etc).

I think maybe the word you want here really might be blurring?

Or do you mean randomly moving pixels around?

"Scrambling" also has a meaning in cryptography, which some people have
taken to mean you need to be able to restore the original image exactly,
is that something you need?

We are having to guess because you have not given us enough information.
An example might also help.


Liam Quin - XML Activity Lead, W3C,
Pictures from old books:
Ankh: freenode/#xml

[Date Prev][Date Next]   [Thread Prev][Thread Next]   [Thread Index] [Date Index] [Author Index]