Re: [Gimp-user] question about scrambing images in gimp

Hi All,
I'm new to gimp, but wanted to know if there's a way we can scramble
images using the program. We are trying to make images unrecognizable
through scrambling (while still retaining the image colors,etc).

Not sure what you really want to do.

1. There is no "Scramble" Menu item in gimp

2. Images can be scrambled/descrambled with ImageMagick
   (convert with the encipher/decipher options)

3. There are other scramblers around, but none as a plug-in for gimp
afaict.

--
Owen