Re: [Gimp-user] gifquestion

When exporting the .gif, change "Frame disposal where unspecified" to "one frame per layer (replace)". It's two different ways of rendering .gif and the other one can reduce the file size, but replace is the behaviour most people will expect. maybe it's worth thinking about if it should be defaulted in upcoming releases.

bw,
Tobl