Re: [Gimp-user] Folder display

On Fri, 2013-05-10 at 17:31 +0200, Shinnen wrote:
Hi all,
I would like to have Gimp open a specific folder (in my camera's SD card)
and display thumbnails of the JPGs in that folder, so that I can click on the
one I want to work on and have it open full size. Can this be done?
Thanks,

Since you don't mention which computing environment you're using I'm
going to guess it's Microsoft Windows - the file manager should do that
for you.

If it's GNU/Linux™ under GNOME, I use gthumb for the purpose -
right-click on an image and use open With, or select multiple images and
drag them onto GIMP.

Liam

* Linux is a registered trademark of Linux Torvalds