[Gimp-user] Selecting single row or column

Thanks for the quick replies folks! I'll try the suggestions, surely seem pretty
straightforward . . . I'll have to track down some tutorials on scripting,
looking forward to the day when Gimp has an action/script 'recorder' like PS

While I'm 'talking', I'd like to express my appreciation to everybody  involved
in Gimp development  (as well as users on these forums)
Many thanks, baca

--
baca (via www.gimpusers.com/forums)