[Gimp-user] CA correction plugin bug?

Hi to all!

Found some problems with CA correction plugin utilizing Hugin. Sometimes
it works, sometimes it doesn't. And I've found some system in this:
1. It works with non-*.xcf files.
2. It doesn't work with *.xcf files and newly created files such as raw
files acquired with ufraw plugin. But if I process raw file, save it as
tiff of jpeg and open that file in Gimp - the plugin works like it
should, so no big problem.

Actually I could have done CA correction only with Hugin (or with ufraw
if all my lenses were in lensfun database). But if there is a dedicated
plugin then it should work, imho? Or this is expected behavior and I
just should take this into account?

BTW: I use Debian Wheezy, Gimp 2.8 and Gimp plugins from official Debian
repositories.