Re: [Gimp-user] Menus can't be found (was: HELP)

On 10.03.2013 01:02, Mateusz Skutnik wrote:

I can't find any of the menus. There doesn't seem to be an option which
enables them either, unless it's hidden. How do I enable the menus?

Quick guess:
Try the View menu from the context menu - usually it can be accessed by the right mouse button. There's a 'show menubar' option.

If this isn't the problem, please elaborate.

P.S. please add a bit more information to the subject of a message

--
Regards,
Michael