[Gimp-user] GIMP Magazine - Issue 3 is Available!

Our team wanted you to know that Issue #3 is now complete and posted on our website at http://gimpmagazine.org

The focus of this issue is photography and we are quite pleased with how this issue turned out.  Issue #3 is just under 90 pages and we have released:
  • A standard screen resolution PDF,
  • An elegant online  viewing experience through www.issuu.com/GIMPMagazine
  • A white paper of a 70+ point comparison between GIMP and Adobe Photoshop
  • A truly exceptional print version available at: http://gimpmagazine.magcloud.com
  • And an iPad version for those Apple fans of GIMP Magazine
  • A 30 minute Directors Cut / Commentary Video on YouTube
  • All of this will be accessible from our website http://gimpmagazine.org

You can follow us on Google+ (https://plus.google.com/u/0/116869971719072318131/posts ) and Twitter (www.twitter.com/GIMPMagazine ) Issuu (http://issuu.com/gimpmagazine) and even subscribe to our website.

It would be amazing if you could help spread the word and help us go from over 8,000 followers to 10,000 followers.  On our website is our logo and launch graphic if you want to include it in a tweet, a blog post entry, or simply forward this to your team or friends.

Thanks
Steve
Managing Editor, GIMP Magazine (http://gimpmagazine.org) ISSN: 1929-6894

You should check out my blog at www.steveczajka.posterous.com or follow me on twitter at http://twitter.com/steveczajka