[Gimp-user] Adding Plugin frustration

Just ran the command.  What do I do next?
Where should I look in Gimp for this plugin if it is installed and working
properly?
After running the command you show below, how do I take advantage of the plugin
registry?
Thanks to everyone for the replies.
I had all of this down pat several years ago, but my "remembery" seems void of
the know-how these days.
Caruso

Also, have you tried "sudo apt-get install gimp-plugin-registry"?

This is a meta-package, available in Ubuntu's Graphics (universe)
repository.   Has lots of good stuff including the resynthesizer,
automagically installed & ready to use.

:o)

Steve

--