[Gimp-user] Transparency Help Request

Hello!

I am creating a presentation using tabbed images. I added a layer of
transparency using GIMP (because PowerPoint's transparency feature leaves some
"noise" along the border and because the image itself becomes a little less
opaque.)

The result after editing the image is not the problem though, it's after I
publish the presentation. Either I get this
(http://s3.amazonaws.com/articulate.heroes.prod/CommunityServer.Components.Avatars/discolored+%283%29.png?AWSAccessKeyId=AKIAJYJZFNIWKR2Y3QGQ&Expires=1375229952&Signature=BIiEiGvkXyPbHt8zK9b3HAJdTEc%3d)
or I totally lose the transparency and it becomes solid (white).

It only seems to affect images edited in GIMP. Please advise. Thanks!

Attachments:
* http://www.gimpusers.com/system/attachments/60/original/discolored_(3).png

--
CO-Ng (via www.gimpusers.com/forums)