[Gimp-user] GIMP Magazine - Issue 4 Launches September 4

Our
team wanted you to know that Issue #4 is launching on our website at http://gimpmagazine.org on September
4th.

GIMP (www.gimp.org) is an image editing software package licensed as free and open source.   GIMP Magazine
features the amazing works created from an enormous community from all over the world estimated at around
8-10 million people.  Photography, digital arts, tips and tricks, step by step tutorials, master classes,
help desk questions, and so much more are showcased and explored in this free publication.
The
focus of this issue is photography and digital arts.  Issue #4 is 100 pages of some of the best
photography and digital arts from around the world.  Read about this next issue on our website.

You can follow us on Google+ (https://plus.google.com/u/0/116869971719072318131/posts ) and Twitter
(www.twitter.com/GIMPMagazine ) Issuu (http://issuu.com/gimpmagazine) and even subscribe to our website.

It
would be most appreciated if you could help spread the word and help us grow beyond our current 10,000
followers.  On our website is our logo and launch graphic if you
want to include it in a tweet, a blog post entry, or simply forward this to
your team or friends.

Thanks

Steve
Czajka