Re: [Gimp-user] Help needed with Bevel and Emboss layer effect

On 07/19/2013 10:50 AM, Partha Bagchi wrote:
Without actually looking at this plugins, I can say that it expects to
work on a layer and you have no layer since you paste your selection
not as a layer but a new image.

Well, I did some experiments with adding layers but it doesn't seem to
work.  I'll try saving the selection as a file first, then opening it,
and then see if I can get the filter to work.

Thanks again!

Peace...

Tom

--