Re: [Gimp-user] Hosting Wallpapers

On 07/17/13 14:09, Devyn Collier Johnson wrote:
I make wallpapers using GIMP and I host them on various websites. I put
my free wallpapers on Gnome-Look.org, OpenClipArt.org, and Flickr. I
sell other wallpapers on Creativity.com. I am wanting to find more
places where I can sell wallpapers via download.

Mahalo,

Devyn Collier Johnson
DevynCJohnson Gmail com