Re: [Gimp-user] Clone tool not working

Le 14/07/2013 17:40, Liam R E Quin a écrit :
On Sun, 2013-07-14 at 16:11 +0200, JLuc wrote:

I had recently same type of issue and could not find any related shortkey
in the standard shortkey manager :
but i could find it in CompizConfig

I suggest avoiding compiz altogether if you're painting with gimp, or at
least disable window compositing - even with a fairly fast computer
you'll probably notice the speedup in drawing.

Thank you for this advice.
After searching a bit about compiz I discovered that unity
is  a compiz plugin - as for now, since this will change with 'mir' coming -
I like unity, so i wont get rid of compiz,
but using compizconfig i got rid of possibly heavy useless effects.

JLuc