Re: [Gimp-user] GIMP white balance

Source code is the uncompiled program that lets you see how things are
coded.

See ftp://gimp.org/pub/gimp/v2.8/  for your version

Owen

Owen, what do you mean by gimp source?

On Wed, Jul 10, 2013 at 11:42 PM, Owen <rcook pcug org au> wrote:

Yes, I saw this before, but I need to know how it is calulated.
I'm
doing a
research project analyzing brightness and color and I need to know
whether
the white balance alters this things.