Re: [Gimp-user] GIMP kickstarter?

Fundraising for one big program/enviroment might be difficult - how do
we agree which funcionality should be improved/fixed first?

Maybe it would be easier to accept GIMP as an ecosystem, and focus on
funding plugins for certain jobs? Or maybe there is already some kind
of market where we can specify what such plugin should do and hire
someone to write it?

Dominik Tabisz