[Gimp-user] GIMP kickstarter?

I think that your assessment is valid for almost all FOSS software,
not just Gimp. Which issues specifically would you like to see fixed
with the hypothetical 1 million dollars raised?

--
Dotan Cohen

http://gibberish.co.il
http://what-is-what.com

Hello there

I am not a professional at all,so I don't feel the right to say wich features
are must haves. But personally I would like a better UI and improvements for
digital painting :).

I would be happy that the team7community decided which improvents they think
would be the best and more of a priority. I believe GIMP can  be much better
than it already is.

--
FallenLegend (via www.gimpusers.com/forums)