Re: [Gimp-user] Is this Possible...?

Why? What makes you think this cannot be done in Windows or a Mac?

On Sat, Jul 6, 2013 at 1:22 PM, maderios <maderios gmail com> wrote:

On 07/05/2013 10:43 PM, Sleepingbeautiie wrote:
http://www.gimpchat.com/files/196_rip-border-custom.png
^What I mean is how the person got their GIMP layout all grey and
textured and
everything ... is there any way that I can do this/that, too?..

Hi
Gimp is a native Linux soft. You may install Linux, then you could
change the GTK theme.
Examples
http://gnome-look.org/?xcontentmode=100
Greetings