Re: [Gimp-user] error animated Gif

On 02 Jul 13 07:57 Ofnuts <ofnuts laposte net> said:
Attachments:

http://www.gimpusers.com/system/attachments/46/original/error_in_gif.gif

Can you post the full GIF (and possibly the original XCF) somewhere?

I agree we need to see the full file.

I've never used GIMP for animation, so I could be very wrong, but to
me this looks like poor selection technique during the process of
cutting and copying the figures as they climb the escalator - and not
a problem with saving the animation process as such.

Greg Chapman
http://www.gregtutor.plus.com
Helping new users of KompoZer and The GIMP