Re: [Gimp-user] Changing byte order in gimp

While I have not used Gimp for FITS images myself, it is on good authority that Gimp opens FITS images. :)
http://chandra.harvard.edu/photo/openFITS/overview.html

On Wed, Jan 30, 2013 at 6:57 PM, Aparna V <aparna2884 gmail com> wrote:
Hello,

Is there a way to open or convert the byte ordering so that GIMP opens my images in little endian order? Right now my images are being read MSB first, which is not useful at all. Im using FITS images.
I am definitely new to gimp, any help related to this will be appreciated.

Thanks,