Re: [Gimp-user] a new GIMP book - sample chapter

On 01/25/2013 10:07 PM, Alexandre Prokoudine wrote:
On Sat, Jan 26, 2013 at 4:56 AM, Steve Kinney <admin pilobilus net> wrote:

Hey Olivier,

You might want to take a look at the PDF file for the sample
chapter:  In Evince, I could only see the images and page footers;
text was blank, and highlighting did not make it visible.

Evince 3.6.0, poppler/cairo 0.20.4. Everything's is fine, no errors.

Then what I am seeing has to be local.  I might have some
mismatched/missing libraries on board.  Mint w/Cinnamon is still a
little rough around the edges, and I'm still getting used to it.  I
like it so far:

http://pilobilus.net/linux_mint_review.html

:o)

Steve