Re: [Gimp-user] CMYK + additional color layer?

Am Dienstag, 22. Januar 2013, 16:29:06 schrieb Alexandre Prokoudine:
having the same color that should be emphasized in print. Imagine "grey
clouds" that should be "silver clouds" when printed...

Mmm... Are we talking about low amount of metallic ink on top
something to, er, spice things up? :)

Yes, that's pretty much what I had in mind. :)

How about converting selection in GIMP to a path, saving the path to
SVG, importing it to Scribus (to a new layer) and filling it with a
metallic spot color with low opacity?

I'll give it a try. Sounds good to me, let's see where it gets me. :)
Thanks a bunch for your help, all the best!
Kristian