Re: [Gimp-user] newvie asks differences between Gimp and Photoshop

Hi,

On 21 Jan 13 23:49 RogueRanger <forums gimpusers com> said:
I have an option by right clicking on my selection and choosing
'feather'...Does anyone know how to achieve the same result with
Gimp?

Make your selection, right-click anywhwere on the image, choose
"Select" then "Feather", choose the feathering options on the dialogue
that appears. How much easier/similar do you want? :-)

Greg Chapman
http://www.gregtutor.plus.com
Helping new users of KompoZer and The GIMP