Re: [Gimp-user] Enabling The Gimp help system

That did it, Geoff. The language was unset in Interface. Thanks.

On 1/18/2013 1:51 AM, Geoff Smith wrote:
As of 16th December I have been using 2.8.2 with 2.6.0 help under
Windows 7 64-bit.
Initially only the online help worked, until I edited these settings :

Edit | Preferences | Help System
Use the pull-down to choose the type of user manual - local or online.
Choose Gimp Help browser from the lower pull-down.

Edit | Preferences | Interface
Make sure you have the same language selected as for the Help file you
installed.

Probably best to restart The Gimp.

I hope it works for you.

Geoff Smith