Re: [Gimp-user] Missing Group Layers

On 18.01.2013 00:06, Montrosity wrote:
I saved an image with over 10 layers, and most of those layers were in a group
folder.  When I reopened the image, the layers that were in the folder were
missing.  Those layers had hours of work put into them, and I cant afford to
redo it.  Is there any way to get those layers back?

I've never seen a report like this. Are you able to reproduce this? Try a new small image, one that could potentially be attached to a bug report.

--
Regards,
Michael