Re: [Gimp-user] HATE the new save vs. export behavior

Sorry to pipe in here.  I hope I am the only "list responder."  I'm
against the behavior, but I'm MORE against further discussion of it.

So please, if you would like to respond to this comment, let's not
clutter the list any further.  I hope the FAQ regarding this and other
topics arrives soon so we can simply refer to it without have another
long and ugly discussion.

(But I guess I never said I appreciate GiMP... I do.  I teach it to
others on a regular basis.  So I hope no one has ever gotten the
impression I don't love GiMP.)