Re: [Gimp-user] Where to download python script/plugin in gimp 2.8?

glow7 wrote:
Re: Missing Script Fu > Layers > beveled/embossed in the new Gimp 2.8.4

Hello, Just recently upgraded from Gimp 2.7 to 2.8.4 and I'm totally
lost when it comes to Script FU and new to python. Is the
above-mentioned feature revised and renamed in Gimp 2.8.4? or did they
eliminated the layers beveled/emboss altogether? Where do I download
it FROM if it is still available for GIMP 2.8.4. Thank you. . . nel

Perhaps from the GIMP plug in repository, at <http://gimpscripts.com/2011/10/gimp-layer-effects/>. Both Python and Script-FU versions are available there.

ns