Re: [Gimp-user] import vs open

On Wed, Feb 20, 2013 at 3:34 AM,  <jfrazierjr nc rr com> wrote:

Since I and a few others have noted this previously, could you please signal that you understand the
reasoning?  I don't expect you to necessarily accept it to be accurately reflect your opinions on the
matter or that you agree, only that you *understand*.

I think its you who doesn't understand his reasoning. 'Professional'
in maderios' dictionary is 'the way I work'.