[Gimp-user] 2.8.4 - Display bug with maximized signe window

Hello,

This release has corrected of the maximized state that was not remember between
sessions. Great...but now there is another bug : when opened maximized, the
bottom part of the window is not displayed. (see my screenshot). To correct
this, we need to re-minimize and re-maximize the window.

Any idea to fix this?

Info : Up to date Ubuntu 12.10 32bits, unity session, using otto-kesselgulasch
PPA

Regards

Attachments:
* http://www.gimpusers.com/system/attachments/21/original/Bug.png