Re: [Gimp-user] Tear off menu bug + work-around

On 02/05/2013 03:16 AM, Ofnuts wrote:

Working fine for me (2.6.8 on Kubuntu 10.04)

Looks like it's not a common problem after all.  I guess I have
managed to "roll snake eyes", two for two with an oddball
configuration problem with no obvious fix.

Oh well.  My thumb is next to the spacebar anyway.

:o)

Steve