[Gimp-user] Gimp Themes again

Hi,

A few weeks ago, I found in your columns a theme which suited me perfectly
(the one with the Tools which became colored when in use): it suited me
perfectly but unfortunately I lost track of it when I installed Windows 8. As
far as I can remember this very neat theme was designed by a german gimper whose
name I don't remember. Could you help me find the reference?
Please forgive my English: french is my native language !

Regards,
Guy Poizat
F - Cabestany

--