Re: [Gimp-user] Looking back at 2013

However, this did not solve the problem for those of us who simply want to
continue
"save as"  to .ping, .jpg, or .whatever we choose.  That feature was
arbitrarily removed
for no good reason.  My wish for 2014 is that this feature will be returned.

On Thu, Dec 26, 2013 at 12:29 PM, Alexandre Prokoudine <