Re: [Gimp-user] Gimp interface sucks

On 12/19/2013 3:58 PM, FallenLegend wrote:
Oops, this wasn't meant to be a private message, I must have hit the
wrong
button, sorry for that.

Johnny Rosenberg

2013/12/19 Johnny Rosenberg <gurus knugum gmail com>
Screw you. You admit being an hypocrite anbd you dare to call me to growup lol

I can critizise whatever I want and I don't regrey what I said. The interface
sucks and not just me but many industry professionals share my opinion.

You don't like it, don't use it. Or are you waiting for somebody to kiss your rear to convince you to stay?