[Gimp-user] Gimp interface sucks

Hello Anna! I do believe many people would befenit from this feauture.

For example many painters use photoshop's for this very reason . In fact many
indsutry professionals use it as a time saver

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6VX-wujJbbk. As you can see it makes the process
of shading much more simple.

Also I would like to point out that this featuree is probably the main reason
peaople think sketchbook pro is a very versatile probram

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=R_hgWfjNsPg#t=141

In that video the artist is complementing how easy is to change brush size.

So yeah I think this would be great for a lot of painters :)

Thank you for your interest :D

i very much dislike this mentality - I appreciate that software
development costs money and time but I firmly believe Free Software
can
and should be better than proprietary software.

Also, to flip the coin there is lots of free and proprietary software
with huge ammounts of money involved that is terrible. Just look at
windows - no amount of cash will fix that ;)

Also, we don't get gimp for free: not really. We give our time here on
lists and forums, and our money in donations too :)

FallenLegend - do you think that there are many other people who would
also like this scrolling brush size feature you mention? Perhaps we
can
get it as a second project for Jehan to do on the openfunding site?

Thanks

Anna

--
FallenLegend (via www.gimpusers.com/forums)