Re: [Gimp-user] Brush Size 1:10000 ?

On Mon, 2013-12-09 at 10:50 +0000, Andrew & Bridget wrote:
[...]t I have noticed a strange brush size
max (10000.00) this makes it difficult to increase and decrease brush
sizes using wacom keys or pen as the increments are just too high. Can
this be edited anywhere to reduce the brush size to 1:100 rather than
1:10000.

I used to patch gimp to set the max to 1,000px, since the default was
too small (255? I forget) and I routiney use brushes that are of the
order of 300px across.

The non-linear sliders made that useable.

With a keyboard you can bind [ and ] to increase/decrease and { and } to
increase/decrease by 10px, but I don't know about using tablets.