Re: [Gimp-user] reconciling script-fu interactive and batch arguments

Gary Aitken <gimp dreamchaser org> writes:

I have never learned / figured out / been pointed at an example
for how to properly write a script which is usable in both interactive
and batch modes.

[...]

This works, but neither procedure is making any use of what should be
the first argument (missing from add-watermark above but present in
batch-add-watermark) which is the mode.

My gut says the mode is there to make this all much easier,
but I can't figure it out.

http://thread.gmane.org/gmane.comp.video.gimp.user/23601 seems like you
can't use run-mode from script-fu (though you can from e.g. Python).

--
Kevin Brubeck Unhammer

GPG: 0x766AC60C