[Gimp-user] Error on run Deskew plugin from Python-Fu

I would like to run the (great!) Deskew plugin from the Python-Fu console, info:
http://registry.gimp.org/node/2958
I'm a very GIMP Python-Fu beginner, so i followed what user "asperge" did in the post shown above
(tested-working Script-Fu batch version):
get the image (active image), get the drawable (active layer) and finally run plugin "deskew_plugin".
I put deskew.exe in the GIMP plugin folder, i opened GIMP, i loaded an image, then in the Python-Fu console i
wrote:

image=gimp.image_list()[0]
drawable=image.active_layer
pdb.gimp_deskew_plugin(image, drawable, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0)

I get this error:

Traceback (most recent call last):
File "", line 1, in
RuntimeError: calling error

The working Script-Fu calling was:
(gimp-deskew-plugin 0 image drawable 0 0 0 0 0)
The only difference from the asperge's Script-Fu working version is that in my Phyton version there's no "0"
before "image".
I guess it's the "run mode" parameter.  If i try to insert it, i have an error for too much parameters:

Traceback (most recent call last):
File "", line 1, in
TypeError: wrong number of parameters

I would really appreciate any help.