Re: [Gimp-user] HATE the new save vs. export behavior

First off, I have been using Gimp ever since 0.9.something, it's still
my most used GNU/Linux desktop application, and I did quite some cursing
the very day the new save/export behaviour was introduced - but mainly
because, in the end, it broke a workflow I was used to.