[Gimp-user] The code for layer blending modes.

It's the first time I check GIMP's source code and I've been trying to find the
file(s) where the layers blending mode formulas are coded. The GIMP version I
have right now is 2.8.2 (the git version of gegl didn't compile here). I found
blending modes code on these files but modifying any of them didn't affect the
layers blending modes result:

- app/composite/gimp-composite-generic.c
- app/gegl/gimpoperationdifferencemode.c
- app/gegl/gimpoperationpointlayermode.c
- /gegl_020/operations/generated/difference.c   (from GEGL 0.2.0 source files)

What file should be modified to affect the blending modes of the layers?

--
Sumdag (via www.gimpusers.com/forums)