Re: [Gimp-user] Which is the best book about Gimp?

On Wed, 2013-04-24 at 20:13 +0200, marciomendonsa wrote:
Hello Folks!!

I read The "Beginig Gimp - From Novice to professional" and would like to learn
more about Gimp! After that, which is the best Gimp book?

Best is to use GIMP yourself for a while, to look on the Web, at the
GIMP plugin registry, at examples (e.g. deviantart.com has a lot of
user-submitted work done with GIMP)...

It all depends on what you're doing.

I especially like The Artist's Guide to GIMP for a tutorial-based
approach. I was recently sent a copy of "The Book of GIMP: A complete
guide to nearly everything" which is much fatter and somewhat more up to
date than Beginning GIMP, but it might be too close to what you already
have.

There's probably also a "national bestseller" book of the movie "Pulp
Fiction" which describes a different, but not unrelated, GIMP :-)

Liam