Re: [Gimp-user] PSD files in gimp

On Wed, Apr 24, 2013 at 4:21 PM, akhil ennu <akhil e2012 gmail com> wrote:
Hi Alexandre,

          Thank you for your kind reply
          I never knew there was an option to import and export PSD files. I
use GIMP for making greeting cards and other small editings. I never used
Adobe photoshop in my own system.

          it was mentioned we need to have a good knowledge on c to
implement this. I said I have made 3 small games using 'turbo c', i.e, (tic
tac toe with keyboard, & using mouse, clicking game)
I just want to show that all my coding skills was in a level to make small
games... I expect to find if that knowledge is enough to take this task.

Sure, no problems :) But you need to ask questions, if you want answers :)

I want to find if I'm in a good level to participate or may I have atleast
have chances if I learn, or am I too far to the target & the time given
isn't sufficient.

Have you already managed to compile GIMP, GEGL and babl from source code?

Alexandre Prokoudine
http://libregraphicsworld.org