Re: [Gimp-user] Rotate image gest squashed

On Tue, 2013-04-09 at 18:58 +0200, Dunkgrease wrote:
That is exactly what I am doing.  But the image is squashed.

If you take a tall thin image and rotate it you will get a short wide
image.

If this is not what you expect, or you are trying to do something
different, you'll have to explain using a lot more words :-), much more
clearly, perhaps with examples.

Please don't post images to the list, but you can post them to
imagebucket or somewhere and then send us the URL, and an explanation of
what you want to happen exactly, and what actually happens, and we can
try to help :-)

Liam